Sandpoint, Idaho 350.org affiliate
- We are a group of concerned citizens living in and around Sandpoint, Idaho, next to
beautiful Lake Pend Oreille. We are organizing specifically to do all we can to
slow global warming and adapt to the resulting climate change.
- We believe a safe climate and a better future - a just, prosperous, and equitable world - can be
achieved with the power of ordinary people.
- We believe that a global grassroots movement can hold our leaders accountable to the realities of
science and principles of justice.
- and please read the 350.org Manifesto
- If you have questions please contact us at @
In the upcoming election we endorse all the Democratic candidates EXCEPT
For Supreme Court Justice: Robyn Brody;
"NO" on the constitutional amendment and the following write-ins:
Sheriff: Terry Ford
Soil Conservation: Cassie Tauber, Alice Wallace and Harry Menser.
Click HERE to view District-1 sample ballot.
Click HERE to view District-7 sample ballot.